 Star Wars / 1181
    Light sabers . . . —Jonathan Little
   Just one question, that maybe somebody can help me with. I'm not even going to pretend to be the world's greatest SW fan. I'm more of a mega legomaniac that has a mild interest in SW. Anyway . . . as far as I understand, DV has the red light saber, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Light sabers . . .and definitive Y-Wing cannons —Brent Curtis
     (...) . (...) In SW:ANH, Luke was given his father's lightsaber by Obi-Wan. That one was blue. At the end of SW:ESP, Luke lost that lightsaber (along with his hand) in a lightsaber duel with Darth Vader. In SW:ROTJ, Luke had built a new lightsaber: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Light sabers . . . —Jorge Rodriguez
   (...) Obi-Wan gave Luke his father's original light saber which was blue. Which means Anakin Skywalker had a blue light saber before he went to the dark side. Luke had this light saber until Vader cut his hand off in Cloud City during ESB. For ROJ (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)