 Star Wars / 1181
1180  |  1182
Subject:
Light sabers . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 04:10:48 GMT

Just one question, that maybe somebody can help me with. I'm not even going to
pretend to be the world's greatest SW fan. I'm more of a mega legomaniac that
has a mild interest in SW.
Anyway . . . as far as I understand, DV has the red light saber, Obi-Wan gets
the blue one, and Luke gets a green one. Why, then, do two of the Luke figures
(snow speeder and X-wing) come with a blue saber? I was just a bit confused . .
. . Can somebody help me, puleeeeeze?
-Jonathan