 Star Wars / 11797
  Just a thought...

This thought occured to me when I saw the FBTB announcement... Now, I know Tim knows his Star Wars and his LEGO, but unless someone has pictures soon, there is an outside chance that some of the information Tim received was mistaken, to wit: (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just a thought...

(...) Yep, that be a possibility. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just a thought...

(...) I thought about that, however, it's all spelled out on fbtb like it was laid out in a catalog. Here is the whole thing: Slipping through an Imperial blockade is almost impossible - unless you're flying the Rebel Blockade Runner! With more than (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just a thought...

(...) Well since we know Brad Justus gave Tim the information, we could bet there is a very slim chance that any of it was incorrect. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)