 Star Wars / 11795
    Re: Keep in mind that it's not the Tantive. —Mark Chittenden
   BTW - also bear in mind that only in the 'expanded universe' (everything Star Wars OUTSIDE the movies) is the ship even identified at all. At no time IN the movie is the ship refered to as anything other than "The Princess' Ship". And now a bit of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Keep in mind that it's not the Tantive. —John Radtke
   (...) There is at least a little bit of grey area when it comes to the use of names not actually in the movies. We are evidently getting a Lobot figure in Jan. I just watched the trilogy last night and noticed that the name Lobot is not even in the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Keep in mind that it's not the Tantive. —Daniel Crichton
   "John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GK4orJ.8J4@lugnet.com... (...) Lobot was called "Lando's Assistant" or something like "Cloud City Administrator" in the ESB credits (I watched ESB again on Thursday and noticed this, but (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)