 Star Wars / 11748
    Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001 —Paul Ferguson
   They're sold out now. Can anyone who gets one tell me what the face/head is for the non-human figure in this set? Is it the same head as any other set (for example, the Gasgano head from the Mos Espa Pod Race)? (...) money (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001 —Mark Chittenden
     I am just a mite perturbed. Almost 3 weeks ago I went and bought one of these from Lego Shop @ Home at full retail, (just could not find one in any stores around here or even on brickbay or ebay!). I still have not received it, and NOW the price has (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001 —Mark Chittenden
     Am a little happier now. Called Lego Shop@Home, and they refunded my credit (debit) card the difference. The one I ordered got sent to the wrong address (their mistake), so they are supposedly Priority Mailing me a replacement one. (...) year's (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001 —Alfred Speredelozzi
     Man, if only lego would ship items to me by mistake. Hmm.. Actually, they did once. I got a cowboy man keychain from them once. I never knew why. It was addressed to me, thoa. -Alfred (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001 —John Radtke
     (...) I once got a randomly inserted mail-in card in a set that was good for a free gift. The gift I got (and that I heard other people received) was a cowboy keychain. Maybe you sent one of those cards in and forgot about it? :) John #388 (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001 —Julie Krenz
     Take a look at peeron.com, all pieces with pictures are listed: (URL) far as I know, the head is unique to the Pod Racer bucket. Julie (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001 —Thomas Garrison
     (...) This is an old Hydronaut head. See, for example, (URL) Garrison tgarriso@math.purdue.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001 —Paul Ferguson
     Thanks to both Julie and Thomas for setting me straight on this. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001 —Ace Kim
   They sold out between the time I told them how many I wanted and after telling them my credit card number. How's that for timing? :\ Ace (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)