 Star Wars / 11741
    Re: Harry Potter #4723 —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) I have heard that Samuel Jackson wanted a purple lightsaber, but Lucas wasn't planning to deviate from the green/blue/red schema. I think the schema might be something like Masters have green, regular jedi/apprentices have blue and sith have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Harry Potter #4723 —Bryan Hodges
   In lugnet.starwars, Alfred Speredelozzi writes: <snip> (...) Well, the Hasbro figures of Mace Windu, Adi Gallia, and Ki-Adi Mundi (as well as probably others) all came with purple sabers. That's not to say that Lucas is bound by what Hasbro does, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)