 Star Wars / 11735
    Re: millenium falcon availability in america —Kevin Johnston
   (...) Pretty good-- very good last holiday season. It was available at TRU right upon release (mid summer last year), and at Walmart, Target, and other major retailers a couple months after as the fall stock built up. (...) It definitely dried up (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: millenium falcon availability in america —Kevin Johnston
   (...) Follow-up comments: I noticed that the Falcon reappeared at my area Zany Brainy (mid-size toy retailer in the US), presumably for the holiday season. Target stores appear to have finished the first major wave of holiday reset-- I looked at one (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)