 Star Wars / 11733
    Re: millenium falcon availability in america —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I would characterise it as pretty hard to find here as well. Saw it a few times but not every retailer that carries LEGO StarWars stocked it. Not by a long shot. IMHO anyway. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: millenium falcon availability in america —Kevin Wanner
   (...) I got it a day before it was to be put on the shelves in Salem OR and they don't have a good selection normaly. I have also seen it there several times. but who knows? --Kevin W. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)