 Star Wars / 11658
    Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2 —Borislav Marinov
   (...) Nice! ehh, what am I talking about? This isn't just nice, it is NICE!!! Great work! High level of detail especially in the cockpit, and a job well done with the two forest images. Now please send all these images to those IDIOTS who design the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2 —Jason Spears
   (...) "IDIOTS"??? The sets don't live up to your expectations so the designers must be "IDIOTS"? Don't you think that might be a little harsh. From everything I have heard about the Lego Designers (And everything that I deal with daily, being a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)