 Star Wars / 11643
11642  |  11644
Subject:
feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:15:13 GMT

I was quite perturbed with the results the last time I used

www.lego/youropinion

on lego products....it had starwars 6 different times (saying the same
basic thing...) on what is your favorite thing...
and 8 out of 10 times on what products should lego improve on....(again
nearly all saying the same thing...)

Lego is a) a lot bigger than its starwars license...(star wars helps sell more
products for Lego, sure!!)

        b) starwars is keeping Lego from putting out space legends and (hope-
fully) new, but cool space sets....

that is all....

I said it once, I'll say it again...I can see the overall concept of putting
your opinion....but only showing 10 choices, allows for MASS duplication of
similar wants (in very short quantity) - showing the results really skewed...
I don't think 80 to 95% of Lego Enthusiasts are StarWars fanatics...like
the results would indicate.

Just my opinion on the matter...

Benjamin Medinets