 Star Wars / 11639
  Re: Scale (Was: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter)

(...) I do this mainly because of the fact that minifigs have no scale. If you consider 1 stud = 1 foot, then your minifigs are only about 5 feet tall, which is well under average height for a human. But if you decide that a minifig is 6 feet tall, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scale (Was: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter)

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes: ... (...) ... Right, so now I try to scale based on other things (e.g a sitting minifig, is around 1/35th scale but with super short legs... but if he's to be sitting, I scale it to his sitting height). And (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)