 Star Wars / 11617
    New snowspeeder alternate: Eclipse —Joel Dobbins
   Hi! I just finished taking pictures of my first try-to-make-somethin...ese-bricks MOC! I had seen all the great snowspeeder alternates out there and wanted to try to, so when I got my snowspeeder I first built from the instructions, took it apart, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New snowspeeder alternate: Eclipse —Geordan Hankinson
     Oooooh me likes! very cool little hover bike there! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New snowspeeder alternate: Eclipse —Bryan Hodges
   (...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) That's a pretty sweet alternate... it looks kind of like a pod-racer. Anyway, the skyhopper was one of the first snowspeeder alternates I had seen, it was done by these guys: (URL) did a whole bunch of alternates, he (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)