 Star Wars / 1161
  TLG has updated their SW-site

Check it out: (URL) even better now. Mark "where's my Paperclip" de Kock (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG has updated their SW-site

(...) The quiz to win free SW sets is in place too. -Tom "Put down the paperclips Mr. de Kock, and step away from the desk" McD. (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG has updated their SW-site

(...) I know I shouldn't ask, but WHAT QUIZ ? Where can I win SW sets? Mark "nobody's gonna get MY paperclips" de Kock (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG has updated their SW-site

(...) Move your pointer amongst the circular window panes in that first screen. Jedi Quiz, I believe it's called. -Tom "We'll hang onto them for ya" McD. (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG has updated their SW-site

(...) Thnx! While moving along the Window, I came across a picture of a new Ep1 set. Looks like a walker-type of thingy... Finnished the Quiz. Looks Ok. Hope me wins. Mark "They're all mine...MINE, I tell ya!" de Kock (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG has updated their SW-site

Is the set that is being revealed slowly the Naboo Swamp set? (...) Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG has updated their SW-site

(...) McD. (...) Jedi (...) Yeah. The walker-stalker thingy looks like a stalker to me because a light sabre is out, and someone is running. The underwater planets are upside down too possibly denoting some sort of wetlands/swamp motif like the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG has updated their SW-site

(...) Uh, yeah, that's it, or at least a piece of it. They probably give a small section of the swamp, and you spend the rest of your life at AucZILLAs and in search of parts packs to build the rest of it. -Tom McD. can't you just *taste* the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG has updated their SW-site

on the quiz...they ask how many guns on the y-wing...on the model it is obviously 2...but in books/games/ect..it is 2 ion cannons and 4 lasar guns...which answere do they want????? (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG has updated their SW-site

(...) Actually, if you look at the lego model, there's the set of guns that rotate above the cockpit and then there are two on the front, represented by the two white cone shapes. -Jonathan (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG has updated their SW-site

(...) This appears to be a bit of a trick question I believe the Y-wing has 4 gun's total but they are split between 2 ion cannons and 2 lasar cannons. Since the possible answers are: 4 Laser Cannons 2 Laser Cannons 4 Blaster Cannons I believe the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)