 Star Wars / 1165
Re: TLG has updated their SW-site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:11:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mark de Kock writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mark de Kock writes:
Check it out:
http://www.lego.com/starwars/default.asp

Looks even better now.

Mark "where's my Paperclip" de Kock

The quiz to win free SW sets is in place too.

-Tom "Put down the paperclips Mr. de Kock, and step away from the desk" McD.

I know I shouldn't ask, but   WHAT QUIZ ? Where can I win SW sets?

Mark "nobody's gonna get MY paperclips" de Kock

Move your pointer amongst the circular window panes in that first screen. Jedi
Quiz, I believe it's called.

-Tom "We'll hang onto them for ya" McD.

Thnx!
While moving along the Window, I came across a picture of a new Ep1 set. Looks
like a walker-type of thingy...
Finnished the Quiz. Looks Ok. Hope me wins.

Mark "They're all mine...MINE, I tell ya!" de Kock