 Star Wars / 11605
    Link for Ep II Trailer —Michael Nelson
   Sorry for all the confusion, i got a direct link and thought it would be on the main page, it shows the fox film and Lucasfilm emblems at the beginning so i think it is official but tell me if it isnt. (URL) Nelson (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Link for Ep II Trailer —Matthew Gerber
     (...) now...too bad the director couldn't find any shots of Ewan with the beard though... Oh, and somehow, I don't think those wooden shields are going to do much against lasers and lightsabers...LOL! A good choice for a crowd scene though... Matt (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Link for Ep II Trailer —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I think the large FANFILMS banner at the top of the page should be your first clue. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)