 Star Wars / 11589
  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) Uh. What's non-Jedi-ish about brown face and hands? I realise you probably didn't mean it quite that way, but you might want to remove your foot from your mouth. (...) For the record, there's a pretty good chance it's not Slave I, but another (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) My actual assertion was that you cold pull of the hands and head from the figure and exchange them with Obi-wan or Qui-gon and they would all have the similar look. Call it the Jedi-Torso effect if you want. My guess is someone is carrying a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)