 Star Wars / 11578
    Instructions for Target Yoda sculpture —John Radtke
   Copy of August 1, 2001 notice from rebelscum.com: Build Your Own LEGO Yoda Dustin: Corey Sanders reports that he has finally completed and posted for everyone to see his MLCAD instructions for building your own LEGO Yoda. This is identical to the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Instructions for Target Yoda sculpture —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   After seing the instructions I started to thinks if I could do or not I didn't want to try if I could so I couldn't make entire yoda specially in does colors so I made the head only in white, yes in white. I really like it when look at it. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.mlcad)