 Star Wars / 1156
    Rumors Abound For TRU and Episode I —Brent Curtis
   If you've been checking some of the other sites, they are reporting that Toys R Us will be opening their doors at midnight May 2nd/3rd to offer Episode I toys. They've said that a complete set of the new toys will be available. Does this include (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Rumors Abound For TRU and Episode I —Eric Kingsley
   (...) More than just a rumor... N E W Y O R K , April 13 — With Star Wars mania heating up across the nation, retailers are gearing up for what’s expected to be one of the biggest rollouts of licensed merchandise in history. Toys R Us is expected to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)