 Star Wars / 1156
1155  |  1157
Subject:
Rumors Abound For TRU and Episode I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:36:27 GMT

If you've been checking some of the other sites, they are reporting that Toys
R Us will be opening their doors at midnight May 2nd/3rd to offer Episode I
toys. They've said that a complete set of the new toys will be available. Does
this include LEGOS? I'll be there taking that chance.

Cancel your plans, and dust off the coffee maker.

Brent Curtis