 Star Wars / 11491
  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

Very nice work! The star destroyer looks awesome. Now just put in a mini Tantive IV and it will be perfect! But I espeically like your Mig fighter, it looks really cool! And looks exactly like Mig as well. Geordan (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) Funny you guys should say that... when I was about halfway through building it I thought the exact same thing and went searching for the .DAT online for Sproaticus's Tantive IV. I've got that sucker built and sitting right next to the ISD on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)