 Star Wars / 11340
  Re: Episode II Ship Modelled

(...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Ship Modelled

(...) Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to be building a second model either today or this weekend and I'll be sure to incorporate the bottom detail. I built the model IRL (in the incorrect colors, I don't have any red wings or red 3x3 round corner (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Ship Modelled

(...) There is new cg fan art up at theforce.net which shows a good, hopefully acurate full color side view. See it here: (URL) it helps. Jonathan (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)