 Star Wars / 11338
    Re: Episode II ships! Anyone want to try modelling? —Jonathan Lill
   (...) Actually I just found it here: (URL) hard to make out the detail but it looks like the front end is more sloped than is apparent in the larger rear image. The two engines look like they can be cobbled together out of wheels and cylinders. (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode II ships! Anyone want to try modelling? —Eric Joslin
   (...) For the record, the Episode II Select photos don't ever 'go away' as in become unavailable; they get archived. But I think the current one always has the same URL, so old ones 'go away' to another page. eric (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)