 Star Wars / 11259
    TLG Naboo Royal Cruiser? —Andrew Todd Amacher
   Does anyone know if TLG plans to produce the Queen's cruiser. Todd Amacher SILICON PSYCHE (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: TLG Naboo Royal Cruiser? —Aaron West
   (...) considering that it is not a central role vehicle, and would be quite large/expensive and that so few stores carried the Hasbro model due to price and lack of overall popularity. I think that if they do it, it will likely be in the UCS series, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: TLG Naboo Royal Cruiser? —Monica Wilbur
   If they did, it would seem common sense to introduce a Queen Amidala mini-fig as well (I'd root for it on those grounds alone). Of course, LEGO could introduce the fig without the cruiser, and well...who knows? My guess is chances for the set are (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: TLG Naboo Royal Cruiser? —Jesse and Valarie Long
   I wouldn't be surprised if they stick to the main characters completely, and ignore everyone else. Why? Two very depressing words: Desert Skiff. Or Imperial AT-ST. That, and I've got enough Qui-gons to have my own version of the clone wars. So much (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)