 Star Wars / 11225
  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

for all you people unsure about the future of starwars(as in the plot for the next movie), here is a site that will tell you everything you could want to know. THis ins't exactly how it will go, because Lucas makes changes to the plotall the time (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

Thank-you I enjoyed reading that, I feel like I've seen the movie already! Eric (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)