 Star Wars / 11211
  shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

Which set is better value? the imp shuttle or wattos junkyard? I have some b-day money coming up soon and I wanna know what set to buy thanx geordan visit my lego pellet gun site! (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

(...) (grin) and the mini-figs are *way* better. Bang for your buck, go buy it at Target and you'll spend anywhere from $31 to $36 bucks, I think Watto's goes for $40+ . IMHO if you are looking for something reeealllly cool go over to Toys R Us and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

(...) I think it depends on what your collection is short of. I never seem to have enough grey parts, so I bought the Imperial Shuttle. I was quite unimpressed on opening the box to find out the Imperial Shuttle was white. -JDF (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

I really like Watto's Junkyard, but the price tag is admittedly a bit of a kick in the pants. The shuttle is definitely a better "Star Wars" set, in my opinion - more playability, a better display model, some nice minifigs, etc. etc. However, if (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

(...) IF you're looking for Gray parts, then you should go invest in some Sith Infiltrators. They might be hard to find nowadays, but I'm sure some stores still have a few on the shelves, and you might still be able to find some on the internet, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

Thanks for the input, I think i'll probably go for the shuttle. it looks like it has more of the typr and colour of parts that I need. allot of the pieces in wattos set are green by the looks of it and i don't need green at all. thanx (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

well, id din't get the shuttle. but I did get the ddk for 30 bucks canadian!!!!!!! that's insane. I have never seen for that litttle. the r2 is pretty awesome. I havn't built anything else with it yet. i still may have enough money to get the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

Shovel a few walks and you may have enough for it next week?! Cool deal on the DDK! Happy Birthday to you! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)