 Star Wars / 11216
Re: shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:49:14 GMT

J.D. Forinash at foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu wrote:

I think it depends on what your collection is short of. I never seem to have
enough grey parts, so I bought the Imperial Shuttle.

I was quite unimpressed on opening the box to find out the Imperial Shuttle
was white.

IF you're looking for Gray parts, then you should go invest in some Sith
Infiltrators. They might be hard to find nowadays, but I'm sure some stores
still have a few on the shelves, and you might still be able to find some on
the internet, too.

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego