 Star Wars / 11184
  "starwars accessories"

what parts would people like to see in a starwars accessory pack, remember what TLG normally puts in these things. (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "starwars accessories"

(...) Then I can't say Storm Troopers? (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "starwars accessories"

(...) Brown hoods, cinnamon bun hair, Emperor sticks, brown cloaks, black crossbows, Naboo fighter computer, Imperial Insignia disks, Rebel craft marking tiles, X-Wing computers, starfighter control panel tiles, Boba Fett gun, Boba Fett Helmet, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "starwars accessories"

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3AC51D3D.D153B6....com.au... (...) Which is it then? ;-) All I really want to see are more minifigs. The ROJ desert skiff was such a shame...such potential, shot. Jesse (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Custom blasters.

I am also waiting for an accessory pack with stormtroopers to come out, $19.99 (with some spare parts) is too much to pay for a stormtrooper. I am mainly posting about something else. I have seen people make custom blasters for their own star wars (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)