 Star Wars / 11157
  RE: Building habits

(...) I agree, although I usually try to put that phase off as long as possible now that I have a digital camera. I cannibalize models when I need the parts, until at some point my models get too dusty (ie, up to two years :P). Then I tear them (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

Dust is also an issue with my models. Not the mention the ill effects of exposing white pieces to too much light - yuck! That's why I treat my limited supply of white elements as if they were photosensitive paper; I cover them up and only use them (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

(...) Bram, I don't build anymore because is messes up my parts sorting! Bob (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)