 Star Wars / 11039
  Re: Imperial Shuttle

(...) We watched the original ROTJ a few days ago (actually, my sons watched, I caught a few scenes). I saw one shot of a shuttle landing (or maybe launching), and the wings were clearly angled inwards. So this is part of the original movie. Steve (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Shuttle

(...) I watched that scene as well, after I made my comment... The wings are angled inward, however not to the point of touching the large fin. The wings can be seen in various positions when "parked" in ROTJ. The main one I remembered seeing were (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)