 Star Wars / 1100
Re: Prototype Starwars Pictures ONLINE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 16:04:39 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Simon Denscombe writes:
OK, I had to go on a mission and walk 30 mins to my friend's house.

Anyway, these scans are big but they are good quality.

http://thunder.prohosting.com/~carbon60/files/Starwars1.JPG (364KB)
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~carbon60/files/Starwars2.JPG (345KB)
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~carbon60/files/DarthVader.JPG (119KB) - not so
good quality.

Hope these work - they are case dependent - I had to use Ulead photo thingy -
it was poo, not upto the usual Paintshop Pro 5 quality.

Carbon 60

He he! great photo.  Lucky that the Tie fighter prototype didn't make it, it
realy look like juniorised.  Any idea if the big brown monster vehicule (sorry
I am not a SW fan) will eventualy be on the store shelf ??

Martin