 Announcements / 214
213  |  215
Subject:
Prototype Starwars Pictures ONLINE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:55:54 GMT

OK, I had to go on a mission and walk 30 mins to my friend's house.

Anyway, these scans are big but they are good quality.

http://thunder.prohosting.com/~carbon60/files/Starwars1.JPG (364KB)
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~carbon60/files/Starwars2.JPG (345KB)
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~carbon60/files/DarthVader.JPG (119KB) - not so
good quality.

Hope these work - they are case dependent - I had to use Ulead photo thingy -
it was poo, not upto the usual Paintshop Pro 5 quality.

Carbon 60