 Star Wars / 10874
  Re: SW Trilogy (SE) VHS Nov. '00 Release - Widescreen?

(...) Both versions were available in the UK. I got the widescreen versions, which seemed to retail for approximately £5 more than the pan-and-scan editions in most shops. I can't recall any mention of the widescreen on the outer box, although all (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Trilogy (SE) VHS Nov. '00 Release - Widescreen?

I believe that the widescreen version was in a silver box and the pan-and-scan was in a gold box... or was it the other way around? Anyhow, the color made the distinction. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)