 Star Wars / 10844
  A "thank you" to Dö!

hi all! I just received the prize from Ralph Döring's Star Wars Lego Design Contest yesterday, and put it together last night! I just wanted to say thanks, so I put a picture of myself and the great prize on the Radiant VII page of my website, (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A "thank you" to Dö!

(...) It was an honor for me :) I am going to profit from all the great sources for inspiration when I´ll find the time to build my next MOCs. The slave-one site will stay up and will grow but right now I have to put the bricks aside and write some (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)