 Star Wars / 10829
    Re: AT-ST stealth mode —Chris Gordon
   And I thot I was weird... Hehe, I'm with you on the video, if some one made that, I might actually be persuaded to by the walker... Tho the nutcracker is my least favorite song... How about the Red Dwarf theme, or Motley Crue's Girls Girls Girls (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: AT-ST stealth mode —Eric Joslin
   (...) Wow. I thought I was the only one. For a few seconds, when I hear that song (and I mean the closing theme, here) I allow myself to imagine just how cool it would actually be to lie, shipwrecked and comatose, drinking fresh mango juice. And (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: AT-ST stealth mode —Chris Gordon
   Lol Actually what brought that too mind was that ep where the Cat gets those transforming ships (Blue Midget clones? I think thats what they were) to dance in order to get out of the ship... I know I'd love to be shipwrecked with the New Kochanski (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)