 Star Wars / 10761
Re: V-Wing/Battle for Naboo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Tyrone writes:
Brucey-Wan wrote: • ...
here's a link to my brickshelf account of my viwing fighter: • ...
Very good! I've been wanting to make a V-Wing for a long time. BTW, are you (or
anyone else out there) planning on making some of the ships from Battle for
Naboo (new Nintendo 64 game)?

I agree, it's very good. I haven't played Rogue Squadron in almost a year,
so I don't quite remember every detail of how the V-Wing was supposed to
look, but at a glance the V-Wing is instantly recognizable. As for doing
ships from the Battle for Naboo, I don't think any of them were that
memorable, except perhaps for the Federation Gunboat (but maybe that's just
classic trilogy bias on my part).

Mark W.