 Star Wars / 10719
    Re: Ewok Holocaust —Bryan Hodges
   (...) Not only dust but our planet is constantly barraged by meteors and space junk. Most of the stuff burns up in the atmosphere without any detrimental effects, the stuff that does hit the Earth is typically so small that it causes very little (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ewok Holocaust —Mark Sandlin
   (...) True, but the Death Star blew up over a small area, so a tightly concentrated area of vaporized Death Star might be a bit different in effect. IANAS (I Am Not A Scientist) so I can't say for certain. (...) True, but the DS wouldn't be anywhere (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)