 Star Wars / 1070
Re: Happiness with Star Wars models ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:06:58 GMT

I am really happy with the models also. I am not crazy with the TIE
fighter, and the Y-Wings cockpit (They sit in it just like the -Wing,
but the pilots have to lay down to fly it-UGH!)No stickers, a great
selection of parts, just a good bunch overall. Reminds me of the old
Classic Space series. :)

Scott Sanburn

Lee Jorgensen wrote:

After finally finding all of the sets, I'm VERY happy that they don't
include
a single sticker.  That is very refreshing to see.

The only model I don't like, is Darth Vaders' Tie fighter.  The panels
are
held on by a Technic solution, and happens to be loose.  Which makes
everything wobbly, but that aside ...

Kudos to TLG for coming up with some very good models of Star
Wars' ships.

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc