 Star Wars / 10690
  How to get a UCS X-wing cheap

Someone was asking a week or so ago about how to get a UCS X-Wing on sale. Here's how I did it. At TRU, I found one in a clearance bin. It had been opened. I remember reading somewhere (I think this newsgroup) that there should be 20 or 21 bags of (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: How to get a UCS X-wing cheap

In lugnet.starwars, Rob Johnson writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Wow, I am positively green... that's quite a find! -Bryan hobartrus@hotmail.com (URL) my apologies for breaking section C-194 of the message board code, the one that states all (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)