 Star Wars / 10639
10638  |  10640
Subject:
AT-ST (7127)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:33:47 GMT

Well I finally found an AT-ST and I find myself agreeing with everyone else.
It's a great parts set, but that's about it...  It does actually look like
an AT-ST if you view it from the back at the correct angle, but from any
other angle it just looks weird.  I suppose for the price it's not really a
bad set, but I really wish TLG had doubled the price and made the set better.

It's taller than I thought it would be, and the legs don't look too bad (but
I don't like the walking mechanism.)  Even though I knew there was no
turntable, I kept trying to turn the head when I was playing with it... I'm
going to have to fix that.  Also, is it just me or does the head look
squashed?  The look of it isn't bad, but it really needs to be 6 studs wide
to be in proportion.

Overall though there are many pieces that I like and I know I'll be buying
several more copies of this set for parts.

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrushobartrus@hotmail.com