 Star Wars / 1062
  how TLG could make a TIE fighter

here is an idea of how TLG could make a tie fighter: take existing TIE cockpit and brackets and make 2 x solar panels. solar panels. take 1 pair black SW wings and put them so the smaller edges touch. repeat for another pair. place the two pairs 4 (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: how TLG could make a TIE fighter

(...) I saw your post in .cad.dat -- great idea! When I saw pictures of the X-Wing last fall, the new 6x12 wing plates confused (mostly surprised) me -- I'd expected to see the old 7x12 wing plates show up. Of course, while the 7x12 wing plates (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)