 Star Wars / 10604
Re: TIE offscale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <G7D8uC.F8E@lugnet.com>,
Bryan Hodges <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKcos.wantweb.net> wrote:
So, it would certainly seem to me that the ship in question does in fact
belong to Darth Vader.

And even if it doesn't, is anyone here gonna argue with ol' Darth if he says
it does?

Vader: This (breathe) is my fighter. (breathe)

Pilot: But Sir, I was issued this fighter!

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Pilot: Thump.

-JDF

Hah!  Or maybe he used a variation on my favorite quote from Dexter's Lab

Darth: I am taking this X-1 Tie Fighter

Ground Crew: Ok, Lord Vader, if you would just sign this requisition form.

D: You fail to understand.  I said I was taking the X-1

GC: <Thump>

Either way, I also remember hearing that the 'experimental prototype' was
Darth's ship.  Remember, even in Episode IV Lucas knew that he was Luke's
father and that they both were excellent pilots due to their Force abilities.

Sean