 Star Wars / 10565
    sale at etoys.com —Oscar Canonizado
   Being a poor college student, I thought I would have to wait forever in order to save up enough dough to buy the Mos Espa Pod Race set. But guess what? I just ordered it because right now it's ON SALE for $21.99 (from $89.99) at www.etoys.com!!!! (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: sale at etoys.com —Michael Zander
   Etoys is really selling Legos cheap. Recently I got the Sith Infilrator for $10 (!) and the MTT for $30. I think I'll buy the podrace too, esp. at this price. Thanks for the notification. :) ~ Michael (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)