 Star Wars / 10569
Re: sale at etoys.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 01:46:44 GMT

Etoys is really selling Legos cheap. Recently I got the Sith Infilrator for
$10 (!) and the MTT for $30.

I think I'll buy the podrace too, esp. at this price. Thanks for the
notification. :)

~ Michael

In lugnet.starwars, Oscar Canonizado writes:
Being a poor college student, I thought I would have to wait forever in
order to save up enough dough to buy the Mos Espa Pod Race set. But guess
what? I just ordered it because right now it's ON SALE for $21.99 (from
$89.99) at www.etoys.com!!!! Prices are dropping. I also ordered the
Lightsaber Duel set for $0.99! Everyone must go and checkout the website for
more sale prices! Too bad they don't sell any of the 2001 sets.

Message is in Reply To:
  sale at etoys.com

Being a poor college student, I thought I would have to wait forever in order to save up enough dough to buy the Mos Espa Pod Race set. But guess what? I just ordered it because right now it's ON SALE for $21.99 (from $89.99) at www.etoys.com!!!! (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)