 Star Wars / 10470
  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) ... (...) I remember wanting to kill for that AT-AT when I was a kid. Anyway, if LEGO put out an AT-AT in a big box (size of UCS/Millenium Falcon) I'd buy one (or two, even). -Zak PS - I heard a rumor that LEGO.com was eventually going to have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) I think that the general consensus we all reached was that LEGO will most likely offer that service based on a limited number and type of parts. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)