 Star Wars / 10452
    Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing?? —Brendan Coughlin
   Hi there everyone! I was just curious if someone could tell me where I could find a clearance sale X-Wing? I really want two of them and I'm not willing to pay full price for both of them. I have looked everywhere but I have had no luck. Can anyone (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing?? —Scott Runkle
   You can get these at www.walmart.com for 50% off, which is $75 each. Also, since it's over $50, you can use the coupon code of "newship" for free shipping. The other coupon "saveten" is for $10 off, but I think if you order 2 sets you'd be better (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing?? —Christopher J. Dean
   The set is no longer available on Walmart.com. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing?? —Scott Runkle
     The set is indeed available. I have one sitting in my saved list. They were out for a while, but now are available again. The Tie Interceptor is still not available. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing?? —Bryan Hodges
   (...) They're still available, they're just a pain in the butt to find. You've gotta go to the "Toys" tab, click the "Construction" link, click the "Space and Robots" link, and the set is listed on the third page. For some reason using the search (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing?? —Brendan Coughlin
   (...) Well would you look at that! It is definitely sitting in the "Space and Robots" section. I went to Walmart.com earlier this week to see what I could find. It was in the Lego, or "construction" section but I could not check it out. Last night I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)