 Star Wars / 10446
    Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing —Kevin McMillin
   <snip> Great model! Extremely detailed. I wish TLC made models like this all the time! Kevin (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing —Jonathan Castellino
   I was wondering if the landing gear on the X-Wing MOC actually retract.... Jono (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing —Mark Chan
   (...) It does. I added a new subfolder to the Gallery, and if you're not tired of looking at pictures of the model, there are additional 10 pictures that show how the gear work. Click on the "LandingGear" picture. The front gear opens in a fashion (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)