 Star Wars / 10437
    Re: Minifig X-Wing on Brickshelf —Mark Chan
   (...) Bram, I've admired a lot of your models (as well as many other people's models on Brickshelf), so I consider any comments from the "LUGNET regulars" high praise. Thanks! I literally got my posting permission 90 minutes ago, but I've been an (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        RE: Minifig X-Wing on Brickshelf —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thanks! The "Top 1000 Noisemakers" thread in .people seems to indicate that I'm up there, but I think that's from having been here so long (since the pre-release version! I also remember checking www.lugnet.com rather often back when there was (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)