 Star Wars / 10374
  Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

I just got the MTT today; great set. I was thinking of possibly getting the $10 battle droid carrier, but on its own it's a great set and I already have 11 battle droids, so I'm wondering something before I buy it: If you take the front part off of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

Adding and extending the doid rack in the MTT is great I've done it to my MTT and now fit 24 droids on the rack plus 4 more droids for command and driving, Aaron Coghill check out my mtt mods through www.geocities.com/kd...-lego.html "Phoenix007" (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

here's a link to my mtt: (URL) (go to customs and down to mtt) it holds 36. i tripled the length of tlg's and doubled it again upside-down. check it out, its pretty cool. oh, and i made it grey and re-designed it a bit to look somewhat like the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Cool going Bruce, I left a command section at the back of mine but it think yours is more realistic. Your other customs are pretty cool as well I particularly like the at-sp Aaron "Brucey-Wan" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)