 Star Wars / 10371
  Re: Lando- we can build him!

Were you also (...) In short , no. That is only because I don't buy into the whole "yellow" is not "White" theory. But if we are interested in believing the "Lego" version of the story, " that Yellow is used , not to represent caucasian skin color, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) Just for the record, I don't think I've ever seen LEGO say that is their stance on why they use Yellow for a skin tone- I've only seen it used as a defense of LEGO by people who want to give them an out. Personally, I would not at all be (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)