 Star Wars / 10344
    #7106 Droid Escape is great! —David Simmons
   Greetings all, 2001 SW sets have finally arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area, specifically at the TRU in Emeryville. I was debating whether or not to get the Imperial Shuttle ($30) and the TIE Fighter($20). BTW, they also had Watto's Junkyard (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: #7106 Droid Escape is great! —Bryan Hodges
   In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes: <snip> (...) I agree, this set is awesome for parts... the model really isn't all that bad either. I've only picked up one so far, but I suspect in the coming months I will be buying hordes of these. I dunno (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)